About Me

A couple of years ago, I found my autistic child locked in a small cold cement cell at his school. The cell had no windows, no furniture, and was slate gray with low lighting. The cell was also sound proofed so parents and teachers outside wouldn’t hear him crying. I am writing this blog as a campaign to change the way these children are perceived and treated in our society.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Everyone has a place in life

I have been struggling recently with my son's school ... we have different ideas on how to help my son ... and I can see that their idea's aren't working well. 

Then I go home to my son, and see some of the wonderful things he will create, and my hope is restored.  Please look at the picture he just drew with an on line sketch software ... you can tell that he likes the TV show Lost!



No comments:

Post a Comment